Wednesday, August 27, 2014

My Tip Monday (er… Wednesday)

Ok so I know I've delayed My Tip Monday.  But I have a reason!

Are you wondering how I edit my photos in Photoshop?  Well sadly I don't have enough time today to go through my entire process.  However, a large portion of it is spent using Photoshop Actions which I have purchased through Amanda's Actions.  Actions allow you to play a series of events on a separate layer.  These events can involve Brightness/Contrast, Pop of Color, and Vignette.  You can then make adjustments to that layer to better suite your style.  For example, one of my favorite actions is "Wowza" but I like to remove the Center Light, Color Pop, and bring down the opacity for several other items.

Amanda's Actions sells quite a few different series, each with a different style.  I'm in love with the Matte Series!  It gives a hint of vintage without overpowering my photos.  I found out about Amanda's Actions when she sold her Collision Series for $39.  I figured, what the heck I'll give it a try!  Her Collision Series has a little bit of everything for editing photos.  Warm It Up, Cool It Off, Fill Backlight, Correct Overexposed and Underexposed, etc.  It's a nice little package to get you started working with Actions.

Well I'm happy to report that today only, Amanda's Actions has the very same Collision Series available for $39 (a $79 value).  Wahoo!  So try it today.  It's easy to download, and it makes a huge impact in your pictures.  And while you're at it, check out her other series.  Several are affordable!  I'm currently saving up for the Renew + Retouch Series.


No comments:

Post a Comment