Friday, November 15, 2013

Moore Wedding

On Friday, November 1, 2013 Kendall and William were married at the Ruth Jackson Center in Grand Prairie, TX.  This place was gorgeous!  Not to mention I love a fall wedding.  The leaves are changing, the weather is just right.  It was a beautiful day to get married.




My dear friend, Junalyn, was there to help me take photos of the big day.  We decided to divide and conquer… I would follow the bride and she would follow the groom.  Together, we got some fantastic photos!




Kendall had Starbucks write “Bride” as her name.  Love it!




I know I mentioned before how in love I am with her dress, but it just reached a whole new level when I saw that it had pockets.  Pockets!  Genius.  Almost as genius as bringing an umbrella to hide herself from the groom when walking around the building.  Kendall, you are too cute!




Something old: her brown cowboy boots, something new: her dress, something borrowed: a pearl necklace, and something blue: a hankie pinned to her dress.  Lovely!  One last hug from dad, and she was ready.




Such a beautiful and emotional ceremony.  Will started to cry when he saw his bride for the first time.  It melted my heart.





If you ever want to know why you should hire two photographers, this is why.  Same event, two different shots, and both are lovely.  Thanks again, Junalyn!




Please welcome Mr. & Mrs. Moore!  This was right out of a fairy tale.




The Best Man was Will’s brother, and the Maid of Honor was his wife.  So sweet!  Almost everyone at the wedding was family.



How amazing is this… four generations of wives.  Mother, daughter, grandmother, and great grandmother.  Unbelievably cool!





Their first dance was just beautiful.  Their expressions were priceless.  So in love.  Kendall danced with both her dad and her step-dad.  So sweet!  I love father/daughter moments.  Will’s mother seemed to have a hard time getting around so they couldn’t dance very much.  But as they stood on the dance floor, she began to speak to Will and you saw tears stream down his face.  It was the sweetest thing I have ever seen.  Makes me teary-eyed just thinking about it…





Seriously, stop it.  Ya’ll are too cute!  I can’t handle it.




Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Moore!  I wish you all the best in life, and hope that you are filled with happiness every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment