Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Bridal Portraits with Kendall

Kendall and Will were married on November 1, 2013.  Which means I finally get to share her bridal portraits… hooray!!!  Seriously ya’ll, it’s been killing me.  Not only is Kendall a beautiful bride, but The Ruthe Jackson Center in Grand Prairie is breathtaking.  


See what I mean?  The rustic stone and wood meets chic and sophisticated with the chandelier and twinkle lights.  Gah… gorgeous!



I could go on and on about her dress.  The lace with the champagne rhinestone belt is just fabulous.  And I’m a sucker for cowboy boots too.  





Her flowers were the perfect mix of fun and fall.  She is a smart cookie, using fake instead of real.  It saves so much money, and these looked super realistic.



Congratulations, Mrs. Moore!   You were stunning.  Stay tuned for wedding pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment