Thursday, November 21, 2013

Family photos with Jordan, Tara and Caleb

I've known Jordan and Tara for 7 years or so now.  I met them when they were engaged, and I even took their engagement and wedding photos.  It’s so great to see them again with their growing family.  Their little boy, Caleb, is a doll!


Caleb is 2 years old now.  I can’t decide if he looks more like Tara or Jordan.  Either way, he’s one handsome fella!




Caleb loves his trucks.  He wasn’t so big on posing for pictures though.  That’s ok, even when he was pouting it was down-right adorable.



Mom and Dad did everything they could think of to make him smile.  Overall, it was a good day!





Playing in the leaves is always fun!  





What a beautiful family.  Thanks for letting me take your Fall photos this year, I had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment