Friday, June 6, 2014

Sambola Wedding

Teresa and Walter discovered me through their venue, Los Rios Country Club, in Plano.  Thank you Los Rios for recommending me!  I love seeing couples like this, who have children already and have found love later in life.  It's so sweet to see you get your happy ever after.


Teresa has two daughters, who were also bridesmaids in the wedding.  And to make things even sweeter, they walked her down the isle!


Their unity candle was extra special with four candles, joining together as a family.


The ceremony was beyond sweet!  But this couple hired me because they like to be silly.  So bring on the silly!


What do you do if your groom is a police offer?  Bring out the handcuffs, of course!  They brought a whole new meaning to the term "ball and chain."


And let's face it, no wedding is complete without a dance circle!  Seriously... is this guy available to hire for anyone's wedding?  He was the life of the party.



Thanks, Teresa and Walter for including me on your big day!  I had a great time, and I hope you did too!


No comments:

Post a Comment