Saturday, September 21, 2013

Engagement Pictures with Kendall and William


Remember when I had that Facebook contest?  You know, the one where I was giving away free engagement pictures to anyone who got engaged on their birthday?  Well meet our winners, Kendall and William.  Will surprised her with a ring on her birthday.  How sweet!  





When I asked where they wanted to go for photos, they mentioned the Fort Worth Stock Yards and I was immediately excited.  What a fun place!  I fell in love with this location.






They’re a little bit country, and all-around sweethearts.  Kendall was full of great ideas, and Will was the perfect gentleman who agreed to everything she asked of him.







Congratulations Kendall and William!  I’m thrilled to be a part of your wonderful story and I look forward to your wedding on November 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment