Saturday, August 24, 2013

Carroll Wedding

On Saturday, August 10th, Chris & April were married at the Los Rios Country Club in Plano, TX. What an amazing day it was! The weather was beautiful, their colors were gorgeous, and their wedding party was awesome.




I loved hearing that Chris had an older son (who was their groomsman), April had a daughter (who was their flower girl/junior bridesmaid), and they had a son together (who was the ring bearer/cutest kid I have ever seen). What a beautiful family! This was a celebration where everyone was coming together.






Fun fact: Chris surprised April with his choice of recessional song. “The Imperial March” aka Darth Vader’s theme song. Can you say genius!? Their laughs were priceless.




Like I said… cutest kid ever. And awesome wedding party.




Love these suits and glasses. The hat made the outfit.




I think the heat was getting to me, because I at one point I told the groomsmen to act like April’s secret service bodyguards. Hey, at least I got a laugh out of it!





Best part of the day? We got to drive golf carts!!! What can I say, I’m easily entertained.




Their first dance was precious. The look on Chris’s face while he danced with April took my breath away. It’s amazing when you can literally see the love they have for each other. Then their son, Matthew, joined in and made silly faces. Gotta love it!




I was getting ready to leave, when the wedding party pulled me aside to tell me they were decorating Chris & April’s car. Did I mention they were awesome!? Highlights include sayings like “Groom (Owned)” and “Bride (The Boss).” Complete with ball and chain, bright colors, and whipped cream. It was greatness.




Thank you Chris & April for including me in your big day. I had a blast!



No comments:

Post a Comment