Friday, June 14, 2013

Go shorty, it's your birthday!

On Sunday, June 16th I’m turning 29.  No, really!  Although next year I may be 29 again.  Just sayin’.
I’m throwing a Luau to celebrate.  Complete with swimming pool and an outdoor movie of Joe versus the Volcano.  1) Because it’s luau-themed, 2) Because I’m a sucker for 1990s movies starring Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan (pre-nose job). 

And because I’m one of those people that has a birthday month week I also celebrated by hosting a contest on Facebook.  I asked if anyone got engaged on their birthday, and the first person who told me about it would receive free engagement pictures.  Winner, winner, chicken dinner!  Meet Kendall & William.  They’re getting married November 1, 2013.  Here’s her story:


I got engaged on my birthday!! We ordered the rings a couple weeks before but he told me he wasn’t going to propose for a few months. Then on my birthday, when I least expected it, he popped the question!

Aren’t they the cutest!?  Can’t wait for their engagement and wedding photos.  Congratulations Kendall & William!

No comments:

Post a Comment